Season 5 Episode 33 "Show Me The Money"
- in this episode we discuss Wasting Time v. Investing Time, 8 Streams of Income, & Steps To Build Your Wealth.
- SAUNAIE kicks off with our host XO discussing the Quotes of The Day, 1st Quote: If a goal is worth having, it's worth blocking out the time in your day to day life necessary to achieve it," 2nd Quote: "Do what you don't want to do to get what you want to get." XO goes into detail about these quotes and reveals how they resonate with him.
- Have You Been Wasting or Investing Time?
- in this segment we discuss what Wasting time looks like for example: Netflix, Video Games, or even Procrastinating
- We also discuss what Investing Time looks like" Watching Courses/Youtube, Learning New Skills, Going To The Gym, etc.
- We all get the same amount of hours each day & how you spend yours will determine how your future is going to look.
- You either Invest Time or Waste Time, the choice is yours.
2. 8 Streams of Income
- Wealth comes from Multiple Streams of Income. So if you want to be wealthy never depend on a single stream of income.
- The average Millionaire has 7 Streams of Income
- We start off with the 1st income majority of people have which is "Earned Income" income from working a job, We talk about "Capital Gains," & end the segment off with "Residual Income"
- this segment gives insight on the different streams of income that we should have and work towards, even if you don't want 7 streams of income at least have more than a single stream.
3. Steps To Build Your Wealth
- in this segment we talk about Wealth Building and the steps to take to build your Wealth
- Read Daily: 85% of Millionaires read 2 or more books a month, books offer advice on Life, Family, Business, & Personal Development
- Leaders are Readers.
- Another Wealth Building Step would be Investing. Investing in yourself, stocks, Real Estate, Your Business, & Your Network.
- There's a lot more steps that we discuss in this segment to help us build our Wealth
- What we do today will benefit our future.
- We hope this segment helps you out when it comes to Financial Literacy
THANK YOU FOR READING
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E