SAUNAIE Presents Recap Stacktember & Plans for Stacktober
Q U O T E S: Refuse to be defined by someone else's Vision of What's Possible.
2nd: Choose Consciously & Wisely You're only 1 Choice Away from Changing Your World.
S E G M E N T S: September Evaluation & October Plans
S E P T E M B E R:
- Overall it was a good month, we reached majority of our goals, learned lessons & creating new goals for October. I've learned when it comes to goals we shouldn't overwhelm ourselves with having too many, because we tend to fall complacency paradox.
I've been here setting too many goals & not knowing where to start, that you don't even start & what I've started to doing is setting 3 big goals for the month & have smaller ones throughout the weeks, but we'll get to my 3 Big Goals for in our next segment.
S E G M E N T #2: O C T O B E R
- 3 BIG GOALS
- 3 interviews ( 1 about Credit & Mental Health, 1 about Real Estate & Mental Health, & the last 1 about Mental Health among Nursing Students )
- 2 Giveaways ( Giving away different fan gear throughout the month )
- Help/Serve 3 people within our niche aka Mental Health
H o u s e k e e p i n g
- Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to tune into S A U N A I E
- I want to give you all something, Email me email@example.com & I have a Gift for you
O u t r o: Not everyone will understand or approve of your journey, but that's ok, it's yours to take.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support