S A U N A I E Presents March 4 Mental Health
All throughout March we are continuing our series of March For Mental Health and kicking off this series with Mental Health 101
- Mental health refers to cognitive, behavioral, and emotional well-being. It is all about how people think, feel, and behave. People sometimes use the term “mental health” to mean the absence of a mental disorder.
- Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Over the course of your life, if you experience mental health problems, your thinking, mood, and behavior could be affected. Many factors contribute to mental health problems, including:
- Biological factors, such as genes or brain chemistry
- Life experiences, such as trauma or abuse
- Family history of mental health problems
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E