SEASON 5 EPISODE 31
Hello welcome to SaunaiE and it's Financial Friday,
- in this episode we cover our goals for June from Physical goals to Mental goals and ending with Financial goals. We believe having these goals set monthly drives our personal development especially when it comes to Mental Health & Financial Literacy. Our host XO details what are his goals in each category, but we want to know WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR JUNE? HOW ARE YOUR GOALS GOING THiS YEAR? EMAIL US at SAUNAIEPODCAST@GMAIL.COM
- 2nd Segment: Book of the Month "Atomic Habits" by James Clear. This book grabbed our attention because it was on a lot of "Books To Read" List as well as helping us improve who we are on a daily basis, improving our habits and breaking our old habits while mastering tiny behaviors that lead to results. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING THIS MONTH? WHAT BOOKS DO YOU RECOMMEND? WHAT SHOULD WE READ NEXT?
- 3rd Segment: Signs Why You Should Quit Your Job
- in this segment we discuss the signs we miss when it comes to contemplating on Quitting a Job like "Lack of Passion, Work-Related Stress is affecting your Mental & Physical Health, Feeling Miserable Every Morning dreading going to your 9 to 5, Have you been feeling like you aren't getting paid enough... Well in this segment we talk about it and see if quitting your job is really the way to go. Tune in and let us know what you think.
- 4th Segment: Don't Quit Just Yet....
- We talked about Signs On Why You Should Quit Your Job but we can't talk about that and not talk about why you shouldn't quit until...
- We cover 6 tips you should consider before quitting your job like having an Emergency Fund, Making Enough from your Side Hustle so it can be your Main Hustle, as well as working 12-16 hours a day on your business, and many more.
Thank You Taking The Time To Read This, Since you took the time to read these show notes. I'll be mailing you a SaunaiE Hat just email us yout info at Saunaiepodcast@gmail.com
Check out our Patreon - > Patreon.com/SAUNAIE
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E