S A U N A I E EPISODE #152 Intro To Mental Health
- in this episode we kick the episode off with 2 quotes of the day, the 1st quote discusses the 21/90 rule and the 2nd quote is about "Not giving up, because the beginning is always the hardest."
- Have you ever wondered What is Mental Health? Have you been effected by Mental Health? Lately Mental Health has been discussed A lot over these past 2 years, a lot of people have been effected Mentally by the pandemic and the economic hardships that we've all faced, so with this episode we dive into the introduction into Mental Health.
- Mental Health is about your overall well-being, realizing your own abilities, & coping with the different stresses of life. We've all dealt with life Mentally and some of us better than others, with this episode I wanted to educate everyone about mental health.
- There are many factors that effect a person's mental health like working long hours, caring for a relative, or experiencing economic hardships, but there's ways to cope with demands of life, which I discuss in this episode.
- We also discuss some Mental Health Statistics about Americans like more than 50% will be diagnosed with a Mental Health illness or disorder at some point in their lifetime.
- 1 in 5 children, either currently or at some point during their life, have had a seriously debilitating mental illness
- 1 in 25 Americans lives with a serious Mental illness, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or major depression
- Another topic for discussion is "8 Early Warning Signs of Mental Health Problems"
- "Ways To Maintain Positive Mental Health"
Follow us on Social Media @SAUNAIE
To review, support, or shop with us - > www.SAUNAIE.com
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E