1st Quote: Don't allow someone to make you feel like you aren't good enough.
2nd Quote: A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, & outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results.
Segments: Reasons why people don't Succeed in life, & Time Management Tips
Segment #1: The Unsuccessful Ones
1. Execution: they have a Master Plan but don't execute it.
2. Consistency: Consistent execution is part of the game. Many people execute, but not many people stay consistent with it.
Succeeding in life requires a lot of skin in the game.
3. Afraid of Failing: Failure is a part of your life's foundation because it teaches you stuff you wouldn't learn otherwise. Make Mistakes and learn from them. These are the lessons you won't forget.
4.Blurry Vision: Not having a clear vision is one of the most significant reasons many people fail.
Having a clear vision makes you realize what is of greatest value to you in life and what type of life is worth pursuing.
5. Lack of Faith: Everything takes time. Just because something is not coming to fruition doesn't mean that it's not worth pursuing.
Have Faith. Zoom in For Progress. Zoom Out for Purpose.
Segment #2: Time Management
1. Stop Multi-tasking
2. Set Deadlines
3. Prioritize Tasks
4. Remove Distractions
5. Work when Most Productive
7. Task Batching
8. Create A Routine
9. Manage Stress