S A U N A I E Presents T O X I C P E O P L E
Q U O T E S: Forget Inspiration. Habit is more Dependable. Habit will Sustain you whether you're inspired or not.
2nd: You Reap Fruit from the same kind of Seed you've been Sowing. You can't Talk Negative & Expect to Live Positive.
S E G M E N T S: Types of Toxic People, & Ways to Keep Your Brain Healthy
#1: Types of Toxic People with this segment we'll be Analyizing ourselves
1. The Energy Drainer
2. The Fake Complimentor:
3. The Pessimist
4. The Criticizer
5. The Manipulator
6. The Victim
S E G M E N T #2 Ways to Keep Your Brain Healthy
1. Stimulation: Challenge Your Brain with Puzzles & Games
2. Exercise: Consistent Physical Exercise will Heal the Brain & keeps it Fit.
3. Proper Diet: Eat foods with Protein, Unsaturated Fats, Fruits, & Vegetables
4. Safety: Avoid Head Trauma by Wearing Helmets & Seat-belts
5. Sleep Habits: Brains need around 7-8 hours of Sleep to Process & Recharge.
6. Learning: Keep Your Brain Young by Learning New Things like a Language.
7. Switch Routines: Change Habits, it'll Surprise Your Brain & turns off Auto-Pilot
8. Be Social: Interacting will Trigger Brain Processes & Lowers Depression.
9. Manage Stress: Try Relaxation, as Stress Exhausts Your Brain & Hormones
10. Read Books: Words & Stories Reduce the Risk of Cognitive Decline.
11. Avoid Substances: Alcohol, Drugs, & Smoking is Bad for your Brain Health
12. Digital Detox: Too Much Screen Time impacts Sleep & will Overwhelm the Brain.
H o u s e k e e p i n g:
New Merch is out.
The Merch site has been Redesigned
O u t r o: The Person Who Asks Questions is More Helpful Than The Person Who Offers Advice.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support