S A U N A I E Presents Improving Your Concentration
Q U O T E S: Stop Saying Tomorrow
2nd: What You Stay Focused on Will Grow
S E G M E N T: Improving Your Concentration
1. Train Your Brain
- Spend 15 mins. a day doing any of these activities
- It has a HUGE impact on improving Concentration, Memory & Problem Solving Skills.
2.Get Good Sleep
- Make it a Point to get a Good Night Sleep Nightly, Sleep Deprivation disrupts Concentration, Memory, & Attention
A Few Tips:
- Turn off the tv & put away Screens an hour before going to bed.
- Keep your room at a Comfortable Temperature.
- Listen to Light Music or Take a Warm Bath, or Read a book before going to bed.
- Start making it a point to go to bed & get up around the same time daily.
3. Take A Break
- Train Your Brain to Hyper Focus on a Single Task by using a Timer.
- First decide what task you want to complete. Set a Timer for 20-25 Mins.
- Take a shoer break for 5-10 mins.
This improves Concentration & Productivity.
4. Listen to Music
- Listen to Electronic Music while Working. It increases Concentration.
- Avoid Choosing Music You Love or Hate because You'll end up getting Distracted
5. Exercise Regularly
- A workout will improve the flow of blood to all parts of the body including the brain
- People who exercised daily appeared to have a Bigger Hippocampus - The part of the brain that plays a role in Memory & in Learning New Things.
6. Connect With Nature
- Nature helps in Emotional Regulation & Improves Memory Functions
- Nature Walks & Other Outdoor Activities Build Attention & Focus
- Spend at least 2 hours a week outdoors. It can be Walking, Going to the Beach, Biking, Running, Playing Games, or hiking.
- Meditation offers Multiple Benefit.
- Improved Concentration is 1 of these benefits.
- If you don't already, try Focused Meditation by Focusing on your Breathing & On How your Diaphragm Contracts & Expands after every Breath
H o u s e k e e p i n g
- Follow us on all social media platforms @SAUNAIE
O u t r o: Sometimes the Strongest Weapon of All is Your Mind. Let it Protect You, Not Hurt You.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support